WILLY PAUL DENIES HAVING SEX WITH PENDO IN KISIMA AWARS!!

By    

Rumors that a gospel music artiste was caught having sex in the parking lot of the same venue he was attending an event have been doing rounds in the last week. As days went by, rumors started circulating that the gospel artiste was Willy Paul.
The event was said to be the Kisima Awards and the parking lot, the KICC undeground basement. On Tina Kagia's One Active show, the artiste addressed the claims, "Truth of the matter is-- okay, I dunno anything about the story. Hata mi vile niliona kwa Pulse nilishtuka. There were only three gospel artistes at Kisima, Emmy Kosgey, Daddy Owen and I. I also wondered, huyu ni nani aliingiwa na shetani?" 
He further explains his reaction when he saw that he was mentioned on a Facebook page, "I saw Nairobi Exposed wrote my name but I wasn't surprised. We need enemies to. They want to make me look bad, lakini haiwezi wazito."