Rihanna and Chris Brown Together on "Nobody's Business"

By    

While it's still unclear whether or not Rihanna and Chris Brown have reunited romantically, they're making a statement about their relationship with their recently leaked duet, "Nobody's Business." The bold, in-your-face song appears on Rihanna's forthcoming album, Unapologetic.

"You'll always be my boy/I'll always be your girl/It ain't nobody's business, but mine and my baby," Rih Rih sings on the track, which samples Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel."

Yet, the pop superstar had more to say apart from the new song about keeping some parts of her personal life private, despite her willingness to give musically to her fans.

"'Nobody's Business' is basically the way I look at everything regarding my personal life," explained the leading American Music Awards nominee. "When it gets to my music and stuff like that, I'll give and I'll give and I'll give, and I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to the side."

Chris echoed the songstress' sentiments and conveyed something similar during his visit to Power 106's Big Boy's Neighborhood radio show in Los Angeles. He said of the song, "This record was a statement... Us as friends, as human beings, as entertainers, everything we do isn't everybody's business. At the end of the day, we gon' show y'all how dope it is and show y'all how epic our artistry is."

The two continue to rapidly ascend in their careers with Brown directing music videos and signing to Wilhelmina Models and Rihanna starting her whirlwind "777" tour to hype the upcoming release of her new album.